Saturday, November 18, 2006

Run Of The House

Here it is, a week since I downloaded the "new, improved" blogger and I'm already wanting to just scrap the whole kit 'n kaboodle. Because it really zaps what little joy there is in posting every day when you have to log in twice in two different places every time, even to edit, and even to comment on your own stinkin' post. Some days it's such a pain in the tuckus that I just don't feel like wrestling with it, then I go for days and forget what it was I wanted to talk about. Not that it's ever anything all that pressing to get out, but you know what I mean. Has anyone else downloaded this new blogger program and having similar issues with it?

On the bright side, I'm rather glad I work Thanksgiving this year, given how much of a raging bummer it's bound to be without my grandmother there this year. Plus, heck, I'm not that big into Thanksgiving anyway. So if you're in town swing my by joint and stop in and say hi to my lonely ass. I'll be the bored-looking girl in the purple shirt.

On an ever brighter side, I do not have to open on Black Friday this year. I've done it ever year since I started working at this store, and God help me, it's Hell on toast. By the time I get there at 2:00pm most of the morning melee will have subsided. And I get to get off two hours early before closing. Aaaaand I get that Saturday off as well. Yessir, I will work a thousand Thanksgivings before I work one Black Friday morning. That right there is the best Christmas present I could get this year.

Oh my God. It's already almost Christmas...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you have to log in twice in two different places every time, even to edit, and even to comment on your own stinkin' post.

Thanks for tipping me off to this. Guess I'll refrain from using the "new and improved" Blogger version until they force me into it.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

And I bet you five dollars the "new improved blogger" won't work on my old ass browsers.

Livejournal is pretty low-tech still if anyone wants to make a switch.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home