Monday, August 20, 2007

Softly As In The Morning Sunrise


First 20 tracks on my iTunes this morning sitting here trying to remember what it once felt like to be cold:


1. "Zyclon B" - Leather Strip
2. "Elevate My Mind" - Stereo MC's
3. "One Of These Days" - Pink Floyd
4. "Machine Gun" - The Commodores
5. "Got To Get You Into My Life" - The Beatles
6. "No Name" - Billy Goat
7. "There's A Ghost In My House" - R. Dean Taylor
8. "Meat Market" - Everybody Else
9. "Skipping" - The Associates
10. "Wish" - Nine Inch Nails
11. "So In Love" - Duke
12. "I Found That Essence Rare" - Gang Of Four
13. "Set It Off" - Juvenile
14. "Fat Babies" - Lyle Lovett
15. "In My House" - Mary Jane Girls
16. "No More Time Outs" - David Holmes
17. "Fortunate Son" - Creedence Clearwater Revivial
18. "Die Right Now" - The Lemonheads
19. "Dogman" - King's X
20. "Small Town" - John Mellencamp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home