Saturday, August 18, 2007

Take Me Back To My Boots And Saddle

It appears that my beloved Jack Stehlin will be directing Twelfth Night as well as playing the part of Malvolio. Extra added bonus, Fred Molina.

Oh God, how I miss Jack. Of course with finances being what they always are I don't know when I'll ever make it back out to L.A. to see him again. The only vacation I'm going to attempt to take this year is a week off at the end of September and just not be at work for awhile, which I think I really need. Al is inviting Joe and Mike and me back down to his aunt's beach house in Nags Head like we did last year so maybe we'll drop in for a day or two. I could really use the stress-free week. Providing that my cough is gone by then.

Yes, tomorrow I fly solo. No more Tussionex, for I am being "cut off" by my physicians who fear that I may become hooked on it, which hey, I can understand -- they're just looking out for me. But meanwhile I gotta suck it up and endure. Seems like I've been reciting that particular mantra too often lately.

Have I already mentioned how much I miss Jack?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home