Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Leave My Kitten Alone

I want to thank my new friend Tim for burning me a data disk of the movie Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains which I had mentioned a few weeks ago that I was desperately willing to sacrifice my girlish honor for (aw heck, I lost my honor several bus stops ago). You're a peach, toots. And here's a short clip from the movie found on Youtube:



Diane Lane is too young here for me to properly lust after, although I think she looks far foxier now than ever. Ho boy! I can't wait until I finally get a moment to myself to see this again. Damn I need a life outside of work.

1 Comments:

Blogger So Very Unhip said...

This movie looks interesting. I looked it up on wiki and it gave a little information, but no synopsis... what's it about?

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home