Friday, January 18, 2008

Planet Rock

Album Cover Quiz

I got 22 out of 54 correct. Nertz.

Quite a few I knew the band but not the title of the album. And personally, I didn't take myself off for spelling. I accidentally typed "Foxtrot" as "Fixtrot". YEAAAAH yeah, thuh-thuh-thuh-thuh-thuht. Sosume.

That's the problem with liking so much different music. One can only know so little about so much, as opposed to liking only a small niche and therefore knowing a lot about a little. Now if they had some Funkadelic albums up in there, then we'd be really playin' for sausages.

1 Comments:

Blogger MostPeopleAreBlank said...

I dig trivia in general and LOVE Music quiz things like this and expected at least a 40 and I got a friggin 27?!

Had 9 where I just got the artist and blanked on the album name and missed Bowie because I spelled Aladdin wrong!!! TWO D's STUPID!!

I have to say I was suprised to see that none of my little hallway of album fame covers were there. I have a bunch of my fave albums framed on the stairway up to my apartment and while numerous bands were represented, no direct hits.

Anyhoo - Have a great weekend!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home