Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ghost Mouse


A very nice neighborhood kittie came up to me and m'rowed at me pleasantly. He let me pet him and then he wandered on his way towards the side of my neighbor Brenda's house, stalking some mysterious unseen prey only visible to his predatory eye. Either that or he's batshit insane. I went ahead and left him to his psychosis.
It just occurred to me that all this tramping around my 'hood taking pictures and enjoying the only real sunshine I've had during this vacation so far (hard to believe we had such a bastard of a storm just two days ago) that I really should post something appropriate music-wise, having not done so in a damn long while. And for some reason, the way I feel now, David Byrne's "Neighborhood" keeps drifting between my ears (replacing the hollow seashell sound that normally rocks me to sleep every night) and lifting me off the ground in that distinctive way that a good song and a glorious day can affect.
Oh, and in case you couldn't tell, it was produced my Philly soul legend Thom Bell. Enjoy.
"Neighborhood" by David Byrne (M4a file available for 7 days)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a black cat that would hang around our yard at our old house. We didn't see her much after we got Maggie, but that last week we lived in Franklin, we saw her near our house, as though she was telling us bye.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home