Sunday, July 06, 2008

Message For The Mess Age


First 20 tracks on my iTunes this evening while sitting here.... brainstorming (for a change! Yesss!)
1. "Who Does She Hope To Be?" - Sonny Sharrock
2. "Autonomy" - The Buzzcocks
3. "I Kissed A Girl" - Jill Sobule
4. "How To Kill A Radio Consultant" - Public Enemy
5. "From The Nursery" - Wire
6. "My Sweet Lord" - Edwin Starr
7. "Doom's Night" - Azziddo Da Base
8. "I Got Rhythm" - Fats Waller
9. "1 Step Closer" - Linkin Park
10. "Sucks To Be You" - Prozzak
11. "Fourteen" - Tiny Tim w/Brave Combo
12. "I've Been Waiting For You" - ABBA
13. "The Roar Of The Masses Could Be Farts" - The Minutemen
14. "Get Misunderstood" - Troublemakers
15. "La-La-La" - Jay-Z
16. "Thousands Are Sailing" - The Pogues
17. "Sari Sari Raat" - Lata Mangeshkar
18. "Rockaway Beach" - The Ramones
19. "Sleepwalker" - The Kinks
20. "Viva Del Santo!" - Southern Culture On The Skids

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home