Monday, August 25, 2008

I Love You So Much It Hurts Me

First 20 tracks on my (drumroll) *IPOD* now that Joe found it for me Friday evening as we were packing for the beach, which had been lost for probably a full year (lets never fight again, Penelope!)

1. "What's My Scene?" - Hoodoo Gurus
2. "I Love To Fuck" - The Nobodys
3. "Stick It Where The Sun Don't Shine" - Nick Lowe
4. "No Use In Crying" - The Rolling Stones
5. "Liontamer" - Faithless
6. "Winderlicker" - Aphex Twin
7. "Mumblin' Guitar" - Bo Diddley
8. "I Ain't Got Nobody" - Emmett Miller & His Georgie Crackers
9. "Soul Sloshing" - Venus Hum
10. "Get Up Offa That Thing" - James Brown
11. "Alice Crucifies The Paedophiles" - Rudimentary Peni
12. "Sweet Memory" - The Belle Stars
13. "Selim (take 4B)" - Miles Davis
14. "Supermodel" - Jill Sobule
15. "Herido Da Sombras" - Ibrahim Ferrer
16. "Let's Get It On" - Marvin Gaye
17. "Smartbomb" - BT
18. "Ain't Nothin' You Can Do" - Van Morrison
19. "Lovely Day" - Bill Withers
20. "Coming In A Girl's Mouth" - Momus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home