Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Go Git Yer Vote Own



Another clip from the Jobber Joe archives.

This is a scene from when Joe (in the black patterned Planet Hollywood shirt and backwards baseball cap) and I were front row for WCW World War III Pay-Per-View at Norfolk Scope back in either 1996 or 97, back when we were trying to get rid of the Evil Pumpkin by gifting it to one of the losing wrestlers, and to no avail. Joe and I are sitting to the far right of the screen, although you never see me because I'm hunched over in my seat laughing my ass off. When the wrestler is thrown from the ring and lands on the floor, Joe leaned over the railing and wags Evil Pumpkin at him.

Seconds later, as the blond haired wrestler ouside of the ring side-steps to the right, Joe stands up behind him and once again jiggles Evil Pumpkin behind his back, until apparently I tell Joe to sit back down again.

In other news: Christ, my body won't sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home