Friday, November 14, 2008

Night Of The Hunter

Has anybody ever had any experience with expandable batons for self defense? I like this one, but I don't know what quality is when it comes to durability. I also don't know flip about how to use one, either. I guess I should just practice wailing away at anything. Preferably something that won't protest too much.

Anybody ever have to clobber somebody just to get to their car late at night?

Thanks in advance.

Signed,
Bitch Can't Run With These Tits

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT'S THE ONE THAT NANCY KERRIGAN GOT HIT WITH!

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm partial to the Taser, meself!

Lloydie x

5:30 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I was actually considering a taser. I figured they might be more expensive. But hey, what's the price of my life, right?

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home