Friday, March 27, 2009

The World Is Going Wrong


First 20 tracks on my iTunes wondering why it keeps looking more and more like spring outside but doesn't feel anywhere remotely close to spring outside.
1. "You're A Million" - The Raincoats
2. "Funk #49" - James Gang
3. "Madame Butterfly Humming Chorus" - Giacomo Puccini
4. "There's A Ghost In My House" - The Fall
5. "Passage Of Time" - Trevor Jones
6. "I Wanna Be Your Lover" - Prince
7. "That's The Way I Like It" - KC & The Sunshine Band
8. "B-A-B-Y" - Carla Thomas
9. "Little Sister" - Ry Cooder
10. "Sayin' It And Doin' It" - SugaSwing Session
11. "I Have A Ghost, What Now?" - Jaga Jazzist
12. "Loose!" - Prince
13. "Blowin' My Mind" - Solo
14. "Peter Gunn" - Duane Eddy
15. "9MM Solution" - Candiria
16. "Til We Get There" - K'naan
17. "Donna" - The Art Of Noise
18. "U48" - Toxocara
19. "There'll Never Be" - Switch
20. "Cicatriz E.S.P." - The Mars Volta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home