Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Living Well Is The Best Revenge

My spicy Greek salad lunch at Rick's sandwich shop down by Shore Drive.

First 20 tracks on my iTunes needing to tighten up on my raw diet a lot more this week from all the cheating that I've done last week.
1. "Somebody To Shove" - Soul Asylum
2. "No Particular Place To Go" - Chuck Berry
3. "Liquored Up And Lacquered Down" - Southern Culture On The Skids
4. "Whole Wide World" - Wreckless Eric
5. "Frame By Frame" - King Crimson
6. "Stem/Long Stem/Transmission 2" - DJ Shadow
7. "Body And Soul (Remake take 2)" - Thelonious Monk
8. "Beat It" - Michael Jackson
9. "Can't Stop Falling In Love" - Louie Cordero
10. "I Try" - Macy Gray
11. "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" - Paul Simon
12. "Oh My Gosh" - Basement Jaxx
13. "Surf City" - Jan & Dean
14. "Dead Presidents 2" - Jay-Z
15. "Lizard" - King Crimson
16. "Pulling Mussels From The Shell" - Squeeze
17. "Nightshift" - The Commodores
18. "I Got To Go" - Little Walter
19. "Cynthy-Ruth" - Black Merda
20. "Who Got Da Props?" - Black Moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home