Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Mite Too Hyper

AHHHHHHH!

When I was naming the previous post "Badly Animated Man", I was ostensibly referring to the on-the-fly approach to animating Keef Knight's comic strip -- but in actuality I was thinking back to this old 'toon segment from the late 80's or perhaps 1990 that I recorded off Saturday morning cartoons that I used to show all my friends until I lost the tape sometime in the early 90's.



I had been looking for this cartoon segment for almost twenty years, and it's funny how I still reference it when commenting on crude animation everywhere as if people still remember what I was talking about. The part with the guy's mouth on his forehead reminds me of the times when that used to happen on The Smurfs back in the early 80's. And I know you know what I'm talking about. Non-Smurf watchers, my heinus.

Okay, I'm done spazzing now. I'm back from a baseball game and feeling gross from all the food. Time to give that fluttering greasy ticker in my chest a rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home