Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Melp, You Earned 1,000 Points!

First 20 tracks on my iTunes just coming back from playing NTN Buzztime trivia with Joe and Mike at the local sports pub.

1. "No" - The Associates
2. "No Particular Place To Go" - Chuck Berry
3. "Ol' School Company" - Prince
4. "Po'T" - Heloise & The Savior Faire
5. "Angel" - Judas Priest
6. "Blue Ridge Mountains" - Fleet Foxes
7. "Nice Work If You Can Get It" - Thelonious Monk
8. "A Change Is Gonna Come" - Sam Cooke
9. "Do Something" - Macy Gray
10. "Ba Ennalu (When I Say Come)" - Vijaya Anand
11. "Playgirl" - Ladytron
12. "I Melt With You" - Nouvelle Vague
13. "I Never Promised You A Rose Garden" - Suicide Machines
14. "Sun City" - Artists United Against Apartheid
15. "Buddy Holly" - Weezer
16. "I Wanna Be Your Lover" - Prince
17. "Cabin Man" - Cows
18. "Rainbow Chaser" - Nirvana
19. "Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City" - Bobby "Blue" Bland
20. "Brand Of Skin" - Folk Implosion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home