Tuesday, August 11, 2009

She's Strange (And I Like It)

First 20 tracks on my iTunes really concerned now about my camera gone missing after almost three weeks.

1. "911 Is A Joke" - Public Enemy
2. "Let Yourself Get Down" - Luscious Jackson
3. "Foxy lady" - Jimi Hendrix Experience
4. "Profanity Prayers" - Beck
5. "You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart" - Eurythmics
6. "I Saw Your Mommy..." - Suicidal Tendencies
7. "Annie Christian" - Prince
8. "Dangerous Dreams" - Jakko
9. "Army Ants" - Tom Waits
10. "Time Waits For no One" - The Jacksons
11. "Out Of Blue" - Roxy Music
12. "Joy" - VNV Nation
13. "Temptation Of Egg" - Giant Sand (featuring Juliana Hatfield)
14. "Can't Front On Me" - Pete Rock & CL Smooth
15. "Big God/Raped Souls" - Fear Factory
16. "Tell Me How U Want 2 B Done" - Prince
17. "Diana" - Boris Mikulic
18. "Gigantor" - Helmet
19. "She Pays My Rent" - The Lyres
20. "She's Strange" - Cameo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home