Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The End Of Medicine

Four of my heroes: Sergio Aragones, Aline Kominsky Crumb, Gilbert Hernandez, and Robert Crumb in Anglouleme, France. 1990 or '91.

First 20 tracks on my iTunes sitting here fuming that my boss is trying to make me work Monsterfest weekend when I clearly asked for it off weeks in advance (grrr)...
1. "Fun With Bad Boys" - Screamin' Rachael
2. "Cheree" - Suicide
3. "Drum Rock" - Lee "Scratch" Perry
4. "Sunshine Reggae" - Laid Back
5. "What's The Use" - Jamie Lidell
6. "Happy" - Surface
7. "Back On The Chain Gang" - The Pretenders
8. "Music For Evenings" - Young Marble Giants
9. "Monk's Point (Take 1)" - Thelonious Monk
10. "Click Clack" - Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band
11. "Yesterdays" - Coleman Hawkins
12. "Little Birds Have Fast Hearts (pt 2)" - Peter Brötzmann
13. "Someday" - Moby Grape
14. "I Saw Here Standing There" - The Smithereens
15. "Tribute (Right On)" - The Pasadenas
16. "Kooks" - David Bowie
17. "You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To" - Helen Mirell
18. "Malaguena Salerosa" - Chingon
19. "Mr. Wendal" - Arrested Development
20. "Stewardess" - Self

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home