Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I'm Bringing Home The Good News

First 20 tracks on my iTunes this morning very happy that my long-lost camera has been found.

1. "Dreams" - The Famous Pies
2. "All My Stoner Friends" - Frank Lenz
3. "Remember The Time" - Michael Jackson
4. "God's Children" - The Kinks
5. "Rang Tang Ding Dong (I Am A Japanese Sandman)" - The Cellos
6. "I Own You" - The Famous Pies
7. "Horse With No Name" - America
8. "12 Lazy Me" - Moby Grape
9. "Money Pt. 1" - Jelleestone
10. "Let It Be Me" - Social Distortion
11. "The Monkey Time" - Major Lance
12. "Out Of Control (State Of Emotion)" - Kenna
13. "Painted From A Memory" - Elvis Costello & Burt Bacharach
14. "Noces Africaines" - Troublemakers
15. "Sacred Love" - Bad Brains
16. "Mystic Eyes" - Them
17. "Thing Song" - Sisqo
18. "Time Will Reveal" - DeBarge
19. "Heaven" - The Rolling Stones
20. "Country Funkin" - Ant Man Bee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home