Saturday, September 05, 2009

New World Entity

Happy birthday to my 'lil bro. Heading out with the family today and my Uncle Bobby to take Cullen to dinner, and hopefully remember to drop off a bunch of Amos 'N Andy Show DVDs back to my dad, who let me borrow them to loan to a work-friend ages ago and finally just got them back.

Then it's back to work tomorrow, for the first time in four days. I honestly gotta say as disappointed as I was to be off so much, I think I really did need it. It's been one of those need-a-mental-health-day kind of weeks, but instead I ended up just getting... um, a week. Work's been getting under my skin, and either it's time to step back a spell and take a breather, or I need to cut back on coffee again. Probably the coffee. And pretty much everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home