Thursday, November 05, 2009

Oodways

"Hello, Chillen!" Mike as Chef from South Park.

First 20 tracks on my iTunes looking over some of the Halloween costumes that my friends wore this year.

1. "Heartbreak City" - The Cars
2. "Splinter In Her Head" - The Cure
3. "Theme From Trouble Man" - Marvin Gaye
4. "4 Minutes" - Madonna w/ Justin Timberlake
5. "Earthshaker" - The Lancasters

Mary The Vampire Slayer.

6. "Tom Rushen Blues" - Charley Patton
7. "Bored Teenagers" - The Adverts
8. "The Warning" - Nine Inch Nails
9. "Bye Bye Baby" - Mary Wells
10. "Til We Get There" - K'naan

Rob Stanley!

11. "My Only Lover" - Gregory Isaacs
12. "So And Slow It Grows" - Wire
13. "Mazole Vanga Sanga" - Bokalanga
14. "Two Boys" - The Cold
15. "Money City Maniacs" - Sloan

"And after the spankings, the oral sex!"

16. "Open Your Mind" - El Nuevo Swing
17. "I Call My Baby Pussycat" - Parliament
18. "Jeder Bua lacht mir zua" - Lydia Huber
19. "Honey" - Moby
20. "Sally McLennane" - The Pogues


1 Comments:

Blogger MostPeopleAreBlank said...

I just want to say Kudos to your friend there for his Paul Stanley makeup! That is quite the damn fine professional looking job! Kiss were at Voodoo last weekend and I saw ALOT...I mean ALOT of people in Kiss makeup and that is way better than any of them...anyhoo finally right now typing up my report for my return to blogdom after months...my half dozen or so readers await so I must go...talk to you soon Melissa!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home