Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good Things Come To Those

Randall and Elizabeth's wedding was small, intimate, and very nice. And I admit, I cried a little, and I have never cried at a wedding in my life. I guess I just felt so happy for Randy, after all these years of knowing him, seeing him go through so much in his life, and watching him make great strides in changing and healing in the last several years -- and then to see him find happiness in such a wonderful, funny, patient, and beautiful gal in his beloved little "Lizard" it really touched me to see so many good things going his way for a change. And it sounds as if they are planning on moving back here from Austin pretty soon to be closer to their families. More Randy and Lizard for all of us!

I jammed my temporary crown back up onto my tooth this morning with some Poligrip, and after the initial pain of raw nerve contact it feels pretty durn marvelous right now. Nothing beats the feeling of being able to drink a cool glass of water or even yawn extravagantly without yelping in agony from that raw fang hanging down off the back of my throat. I can certainly get used to this.

Alvin is here, and Mike is on his way. We're going to watch the Skins vs. Cowboys game, or as Joe calls it, his "Superbowl", or probably the closest his team will ever make it this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home