Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Reality Of My Surroundings

Am I going out tonight? Hmmm...

Saturday night at the cantina I ran into a girl that I haven't seen in about 15 years and she invited me to her house for a laid-back kinda potluck affair. Which sound wonderfully just like my kinda speed, but I'm feeling kinda cruddy at the moment. A weird stitch in my side that's making standing a little uncomfortable, and sitting's not much better either. And Joe doesn't get home from work until about 10:30pm so wherever we go it will probably strike midnight by the time me make it anywhere. So I may stay in tonight. Wish I could see this blue moon they keep harping on about but the fog is rolling in super crazy this evening. Even more a reason to chill at home. But I'll wait and see how Joe feels.

Anyway, happy new year and all. No new resolutions other than the usual. Tackle my job situation, my health insurance, my health, my inner demons, and the typical assortment in no particular order. I have a lot to change about myself this year, a lot of truths I have to face, and a lot of realities to contend with. A fresh new decade. And hopefully, I am braced for the impact.

Save safe, ya'll hear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home