Friday, January 22, 2010

Dee Sea Space




















On January 29, WHAT NOT TO WEAR celebrates its 250th episode with DJ Crizti Walsh, who dresses more like a teenager than a 40-year-old mother. Stacy and Clinton call on 12 of their past contributors from over the past seven seasons to help them with the process, which leads to a special runway reveal. The former fashion victims share their stories with Crizti as they help inspire her makeover.


Another flashback to my old Music Man days! Along with Pam from my previous post, I also remember working with Crizti at the store around 1991 or so, when she was married to Veer editor Jeff Maisey and still pregnant with their first daughter. Very sweet girl, and as a semi-regular watcher of this show (as in, I catch it on afternoon reruns if I happen to be at home) I'm really looking forward to her transformation. And to maybe seeing a lot of my old friends at the after-party at the end of the show. :)

You look fab, grrl!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Crizti said...

Well aren't YOU sweet!

Look forward to seeing you at the aftershow as well!!!!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home