Sunday, January 03, 2010

Flesh-Wrap

Photos of a man who lost 400 pounds.

Well, that guy's my flippin' hero. And I thought I was wiped out after losing 140 el-bees.

He does inspire me to try something again, although it would help to have the physical trainer he had to keep riding my ass at the gym. I'm barely making it through an 8-hour shift on my feet like I used to do no sweat. I home and lay down and moan and groan and don't feel like exercising anymore, my feet and legs throbbing too much to walk around the neighborhood, let alone get back out of bed.

The frustrating thing is that I know I can do, because I have done it before, When my mind is set on something, I follow through to the very damn end. I wish I had a partner in this. Somebody to help keep me on the wagon for at least two weeks, which is usually when the regiment kicks in and I can take it from there. Just transitioning is so hard. But hell, everybody knows that. I just want to be in that mental zone again, and feel as good as I physically used to feel. I'm going out of town next weekend and I'm scared I won't be able to perambulate the way I once used to less than 5 years ago.

Also, why am I up at 6am?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home