Friday, May 07, 2010

Brainwashed This Way

First 20 track on my iTunes this morning hoping I have the energy today to do all the things that I should be doing...

1. OdJali Na Mouchoir" - Kitenge
2. "My Companjera" - Gogol Bordello
3. "Television" - Beatnigs
4. "Sexual" - Die Toten Hosen
5. "Kill The Barflies" - Self
6. "Magic Doors" - Portishead
7. "A New Career In A New Town" - David Bowie
8. "Hot Thing (extended Remix)" - Prince
9. "The Monkey Time" - Major Lance
10. "Escalate" - Michael Fakesch
11. "Venus De Milo" - Prince
12. "Burnin' For You" - Blue Oyster CUlt
13. "Gett Off" - Prince & The New Power Generation
14. "Mitternecht" - Kraftwerk
15. "Ramblin' Boy" - Tom Paxton
16. "I Still Love You" - Terence Trent D'Arby
17. "New You" - DJ Me DJ You
18. "A Six Pack To Go" - Hank Thompson
19. "Sacred Love" - Bad Brains
20. "Listen To What The Man Said" - Paul McCartney & Wings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home