Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ventilator Blues

First 20 tracks on my iTunes sitting here lightening my load.

1. "Hippychick" - Soho
2. "She" - Gram Parsons
3. "Total Recall" - The Sound
4. "The Man Who Never Was" - Laddio Bolocko
5. "13 Above The Night" - My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
6. "Adonais" - The Cure
7. "Pharaoh's Dance" - Miles Davis
8. "Pretty One" - Jamie Rae
9. "You Will Be Shot" - John Zorn
10. "Last Night" - The Strokes
11. "Jesus Was Way Cool" - King Missile
12. "Ready To Run" - Dixie Chicks
13. "Too Tender (Too Touch)" - Lene Lovich
14. "Aglo Ha Cambiado" - Clutch
15. "Down" - Noise Therapy
16. "Doggystyle" - DJ Alligator
17. "'Snuff" - Jackie McClean
18. "I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am" - Merle Haggard
19. "Sleep Paralysist" - Neon Indian
20. "Bloodsport" - Killing Joke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home