Thursday, August 05, 2010

Friends Of Snowman

First 20 tracks on my iTunes wondering why somebody stole the bag of mulch and my hoe off of my front porch, but mysteriously left the shovel.

1. "Last Night" - The Strokes
2. "Dark Angel" - VNV Nation
3. "Merry Happy" - Kate Nash
4. "Little Sister" - Elvis Presley
5. "Dirty Water" - The Standells
6. "Rhythm Of Life (Gospella)" - Oleta Adams
7. "Hate It Ain't So" - DJ Koochie
8. "You Don't Miss Your Water" - Brian Eno
9. "Suki" - Unrest
10. "Sueno Latino" - Sueno Latino
11. "N.I.T.A." - Young Marble Giasnts
12. "Drop A Bomb On 'Em" - Craig G
13. "Pop Muzik" - M
14. "I Ran" - A Flock Of Seagulls
15. "Haarp" - Clues
16. "Sugar And Gold" - The Blue Up?
17. "Love's Secret Domain" - Coil
18. "Caught With The Meat In Your Mouth" - Dead Boys
19. "Willie Nelson [Remake Take 1]" - Miles Davis
20. "Green Green Grass Of Home" - John Otway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home