Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Bimbo Jet

Thanks ever so much Anita for making a screen cap for me from the music video to David Bowie's "Fashion", which gave me a lota laffs back in thuh day. S. and I used to both have these tubes of lipstick that resembled those giant pill capsules and we used to make each other giggle by slowly pulling them out of our purses at the same time and going, "Ahhhhhhh..... BEEP BEEP!" Now I don't even carry a purse anymore and I keep my lip gloss in my pants pocket. LOLThe80's.

Time to plug my friend Mary's new tumblr page, Cell Band Pics, where my wretched, embarrassingly bad Motorola shots of Black Joe Lewis and the New York Dolls have finally found a loving home. She's looking for more submissions, so please feel free to send her any cruddy band shots you have on your cell, the more hilariously bad the better. It's an unappreciated art form and its time has finally come.

And speaking of tumblr, this gave me a good solid chuckle for a half an hour: CATCHArt! Artwork inspired by the random reCATCHA phrases we all have to enter to sign in or post on certain websites like Facebook, etc. Thanks again to Anita!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home