Friday, August 19, 2005

A Grimm Fairy Tail?

Yesterday I worked on my walking lunges while I was at work (which must have looked quite ridiculous to customers and co-workers alike), not to mention a few in the waiting room at the auto insurance place (luckily I was the only one there that morning) while they were photographing my car. Now my legs are utterly useless to me. I walked for about an hour and 40 minutes today and the backs of my thighs feel like they are on fire. If anybody comes into my store tomorrow expecting me to hoof it around that thunderdome-sized area for their damn Hillary Duff CDs they can just carry their asses over to another "Get Used..." shirted happy-face and pester them for a change. But on the bright side I suppose these things work, if I am hurting this bad. Isn't everything that's good for you supposed to make you suffer for it? Bugger that. I'm gettin' a bike.

I have free passes to Terry Gilliam's new movie and I WORK THAT NIGHT! {{{mope}}}

I'm going to try and get some music files up here soon, when I get the time again. By the way, I would absolutely love you forever if somebody could show lil' ole me how to convert M4a files into MP3's. I think that would make things easier for everyone involved, I do believe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

I think you can just right click on the song on itunes and click on "convert to mp3" and it makes a copy of the song on mp3 form.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home