Monday, August 15, 2005

I've Got My Black Belt In Barstools!

I got myself into a minor fender-bender yesterday. Nobody was hurt, as far as I could tell (the other passengers were being weirdly cagey about it -- yeah I know, oh dear) although I did bang my hand a little bit. Feels better today, so no harm done. Still just a touch rattled is all.

Last night I watched Foxy Brown on DVD (good heavens, if there was ever a woman who could get me to switch teams, I would soooo be Pam Grier's bitch) and you know that scene where Foxy is at her brother's house throwing his furniture around and going berzerk? Well, I had a dream last night that Stevie Wonder was throwing furniture around and going berzerk. Stevie Wonder? That blind gentleman who sang "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life"? Anyway, don't know what brought that on, but it certainly seemed to make sense while I was dreaming about it. Although seen through the light of day the next morning it's pretty damn hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home