Thursday, November 24, 2005

Good For The Blood

Wine
WINE: You've poured yourself a glass of wine. While
everyone else scrambles to get the best things
on their plates, you have poured yourself a
glass of relaxation. You can go through the
feast at your leisure after everyone has filled
their plates, and casually take what you like
without feeling rushed. The wine puts you in a
festive relaxed mood, and even helps you deal
with the inlaws! NICE MOVE.


The ThanksGiving Day Feast !!
brought to you by Quizilla


Oh, thank God. I'm not stuffing again this year. Maybe today will be the day I finally get myself good and properly sauced. I think maybe for the first time in my life I truly need it. One final toss off toast to this thoroughly weird year, for certain.

Have a good day, my friends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm GRAVY!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Melp!!!! I'm thankful that I know you!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thank you, Maggie! It's such a pleasure to have someone like you in my life!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home