Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's Expected I'm Gone

We appear to be having electricity issues. We as in my entire neighborhood, that is. The other night during a mild snow storm the power kept flickering on and off, and finally went out right before midnight, then cut back on again at 3am. This morning it flickered on and off around 8am, went off until around 10am when it came back on, then went back off again until it returned at about 20 minutes to 11 o'clock. Needless to say it's pretty irritating.

If for any reason you folks getting in touch with me via my blog, myspace, or email and I can't answer back right away, or if posting becomes erratic (or more so than it usually is) then you might wanna assume that I'm just sitting here in the dark twiddling my thumbs.

Sigh. At least that bill's been paid. I think.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

We didn't get any snow at all the other day. Usually I'm the one getting the snow and you aren't.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Yeah it wasn't a lot of snow, just a light dusting on the trees and cars, but it didn't even stick to the ground. It was mostly windy as hell that night.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, where's my electricity?

Hello from sunny northern Mexico....er...southern Texas. No snow here yet.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Yo, C! Whutupdawg?

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home