Saturday, January 07, 2006

Test Pattern

If you guys can help me out I'd appreciate it.

The following is I believe an M4a of the Otis Taylor track "My Soul's In Louisiana", but I'm not certain. I don't know how to convert M4a's into MP3's, and it may have already been converted for all I know since what I know about computers amounts to a hill 'o nada. I've tried putting music samples up in the past but I never got any feedback if they were received or not so if any of you chose to download this file (it's from yousendit.com so it will only be up for 7 days) please leave me a comment and tell me whether or not you were able to hear it okay or not. I'd hate to keep putting things up that nobody can access.

"My Soul's In Louisiana" - Otis Taylor

Man, this has been one shitty day, and it's not even noon yet. But I won't bore everyone with the details. I promise a more chipper post in the near future.

Thanks, you guys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worked fine for me, Melp!

Good stuff!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thank, Maggie! :-D

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home