Monday, January 23, 2006

Little Victories

Have you ever seen a sheep in a porkpie hat,
Ever see a lemming dressed all in black,
You might have been there but I'll tell you just in case,
Just take a walk down St. Mark's Place.

I've been singing that song to myself all day today. No reason, really. Just puttin' it out there.

Also just putting this out there, as little interest for anyone else but myself, but I was at this concert. Don't know if you can see me in the audience, though, and I haven't seen the DVD yet myself. Heck, why should I? I was there! And I was probably doing what I always did at every show at the Boathouse; standing out on the pier and throwing beer cans at the jellyfish.

And finally, after, whoa, how many years?... I think at last I can recite this entire song verbatim out loud without the aid of music.

Alphabet Aerobics - Blackalicious
(m4a file/up for 7 days)

I haven't been this excited since "Subterranean Homesick Blues". Or that R.E.M. song that I can't seem to remember anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Aw, I have that song already.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home