Friday, April 28, 2006

My Roses Are Blooming


First 20 tracks on my iPod this cool misty morning:

1. "Daiya Re Daiya" - Asha Bhosle
2. "The New Soft Shoe" - Gram Parsons
3. "Don't Advertise Your Man" - Mamie Smith
4. "Contact" - SPK
5. "Sleep To Dream" - Fiona Apple
6. "The Jones Laughing Record" - Spike Jones
7. "Act Like You Know" - Pete Rock & CL Smooth
8. "Since I Met You Baby" - Avons
9. "Don't Dance Her Down" - The Fiery Furnaces
10. "Sunshowers" - M.I.A.
11. "If I Should Fall From Grace With God" - The Pogues
12. "This Fire" - Franz Ferdinand
13. "Extra Lovable" - Prince
14. "Manakin Moon" - Waxing Poetics
15. "Just One Look" - Doris Troy
16. "Riot In Cell Block #9" - Wanda Jackson
17. "Infect" - Ruins
18. "Let Them Talk" - Little Willie John
19. "You Can't Sit Down (Part 1 & 2)" - Phil Upchurch Combo
20. "An Architect's Dream" - Kate Bush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home