Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Jabberwocky Trajectory

If posting becomes increasingly sporadic in the next few days it's more than likely due to my internet connection going kablooey, as in the lights on my cable modem have been rapidly riding up and down the panel like one of those old-fangled "Love Tester" machines. I'm snagging this rare window of availability right now to pretty much let you all know the deal. And that goes for emails as well, although I will make them Priority One as always.

In other news, great googly-moogly this Merle Haggard CD is kickin' mah ass. Astonishingly good shizzit.

Pretty nifty new music blog called Unicorn Meat. Interesting amalgam of music MP3's which she only appears to keep up for a limited time, much like I do.

Also I've been playing the dickens out of this song "Combat Songs And Traffic Fights" by this peppy little pop combo from Cologne, Germany called Timid Tiger. It's available for download on their myspace page. And they've got a cute lil' mascot, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger baltsplainer said...

thanks for the link dude!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey, I just seriously dig your site. I'll be visiting quite often! :)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home