Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Slow Change Is Lasting Change

This week I start my LIT (Lead In Training) at the store, and in another week after I should be promoted to full time Lead. My stress over the last three days has been positively volcanic. But I think I've been doing okay so far. Despite a few minor failings in my part. Not big enough to count, but *I* notice them.

Also tomorrow I start Core diet. I have to get back on track. And pick up my exercise regime again. If I can at least drop back to one pants size again I'll be back where I started before I temporarily lost the reigns and then I can feel ready to continue down to my ultimate goal of 165 pounds before the year is over. And make up for lost muscle mass from slacking off on my workout.

Anyway, wish me luck. On both endeavors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home