Monday, August 21, 2006

How Now Emo Cow


Until I get my iPod shipped off (again) I suppose there's always the iTunes shuffle to amuse me.

1. "Days Of Being Wild" - ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
2. "What Love" - Moby
3. "Little Girls" - Oingo Boingo
4. "Impetus" - Clutch
5. "Rock Tha House" - The Gorillaz
6. "Do You Love What You Feel" - Rufus & Chaka Khan
7. "Debonair" - The Afghan Whigs
8. "Planet E (House Mix)" - KC Flightt
9. "Pump Up The Jam" - Technotronic
10. "Talkin' All That Jazz" - Stetsasonic
11. "Mrs. Worthington" - Noel Coward
12. "The Ladder" - Prince & the Revolution
13. "I Love To Fuck" - Nobodys
14. "Paris 1" - Jon Hassell
15. "Willow Weep For Me" - Art Tatum
16. "Parents Today" - NOFX
17. "Commit It" - Sex Positions
18. "Blind Man" - L.A. Carnival
19. "I'll Come Running" - Chica + The Folder
20. "It Was A Good Day" - Ice Cube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home