Friday, August 04, 2006

Space Age Whiz Kids

The Friday Five:

1. How much time do you spend on the Internet daily?
It depends, I guess. Today I spent about 4 hours total, maybe. An hour or two early this morning, and about two just now because I was talking on the internet phone with Khalid in Morocco for awhile. Just all depends on what I'm doing that day and what I have planned. Most days I just leave the web on and check my email periodically throughout the day, and that's about it.

2. What are your favorite 3 websites?
A couple of online movie and music message boards, and some of my friends' blogs. Really that's about all I visit on the actual web on a regular basis, unless I'm logging on to look up something in particular. No real sites that are my favorites so much as I just go where my online buddies hang.

3. Do you eat at your computer?
You know it's just recently come to my attention that the only times I do get genuinely hungry are when I'm at the computer, which is weird because other activities such as reading books, watching TV, or any other activity that involves either following a string of words or staring dull-eyed at a monitor doesn't have that affect on me. Therefore I am consciously attempting to cut back on my web time each day in order to get back on my weight loss regime until I get down closer to my goal again. I suppose we'll see how long that idea lasts.

4. Pick one and why - Reading the news online or in a newspaper?
Lately online, since my free newspaper delivery stopped coming. That is, once my next door neighbors moved away.

5. How many people are on your instant messenger buddy list?
Actually quit a lot since everyone who has ever emailed me with an AOL account has somehow been automatically installed into my IM buddy list. I don't use my IM, so it's not like I talk to any of them in that manner anyway. But it's interesting seeing people come and go all day, like sitting at a table in an outdoor cafe, casually people-watching. I see some folks that I don't even talk to anymore pop on and off and it always makes me miss them a little. On the other hand, I could potentially spend the entire afternoon quietly stalking Vance DeGeneres without him ever knowing it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Audi v8 dimensions photo

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home