Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Straight Up Trippin'

Hope everybody had a swell Halloween. I suppose in light of tonight's festivities maybe I might offer a little something spooky-ookey, provided that it works...


Stare into the center of this spiral pattern for approximately 30 seconds or longer (the longer you stare the more pronounced the effect) and then look at the nearest object in your line of vision. Amazing! When I turned to look at the telephone the the entire thing appeared to vibrate. When I turned and stared at the bottle of Windex sitting on the desk the plastic bottle began to breathe in and out. And when I turned and glared up at Gay Batman he jumped down off the computer cabinet and proceeded to beat my ass. It's incredible! Try it at home!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

My can of Tab looked like it was sitting outside on a hot day.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home