Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Boredom.

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?:
Gilbert Gottfried

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I always use the hand basket. And I tend to leave it at the register when I'm done.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?:
More of a sitting alone in a corner trembling with my hands over my ears kinda go-gettin' gal.

4. Do you take compliments well?:
Not at all. Although I admit I secretly do appreciate them tremendously.

5. Do you like to ride horses?:
Sure. It's a hoot.

6. Did you ever go camping as a kid?
Not since I was in high school.

7. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Hide and Seek

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you pursue it?
But aren't they already pursuing me? Wouldn't that therefore mean that I was running in the opposite direction? Then how could I logistically be pursuing them. It's a paradox! Ahhhh!

9. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I already do.

10. Can you speak another language?:
Un poco Espanol.

11. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?:
I'm pretty much going deaf already. So many loud concerts, so maybe bleeding eardrums.

12. Do you know how to shoot a gun?:
Learned when I was a kid, but I haven't shot one since.

13. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Joe.

14. How often do you read books?:
Whenever I'm not online.

15. Do you think more about the past, present or future?:
Future

16. What is your favorite children's book?:
Too many to select. A lot of them I wrote myself when I was little. And illustrated. Yes, I am that bad-ass.

17. What color are your eyes?:
Foxy Brown

18. How tall are you?:
5'8"

19. Last person you talked to?:
Joe.

20. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?:
Yes.

21. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
A few weeks ago. I still don't think I've entirely digested it yet.

22. What are your keys on your key chain to?
The car. The house. The mailbox. Your heart. :-)

23. Where is your current pain at?:
Feet.

24. Do you like mustard?:
Yum!

25. Do you look like your mom or dad?:
The mirror image of my father. Although with only slightly more hair. And considerably more boobies.

26. How long does it take you in the shower?
Depending on what all I need to shave that day.

27. What movie do you want to see right now?:
Borat

28. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?:
Well now that's pretty darn random.

29. What was the cause of your last accident?:
A minor fender-bender a little over a year ago. I was sitting at a light and something slid off my passenger seat, so when I went to bend down and get it my foot slipped off the brake.

30. What was the strangest thing that happened to you today?:
Spent the evening doing the Time Warp dance with a lesbian vampire.

31. What are you drinking?:
Water

32. Was your mom a cheerleader?:
I was a cheerleader. Does that amount to anything?

33. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?:
Too little.

34. Do you like care bears?:
They bring happiness to my goddam motherfucking existence.

35. What do you buy at the movies?:
Umm... ticket?

36. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?:
Depends

37. Ever been to canada?
Nope.

38. Did you eat a cookie today?:
Nada.

39. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Politics. And my hair.

40. What's your favorite brand of water?
The clear, flavorless kind.

3 Comments:

Blogger x said...

Ya know, I tried and tried, but I just don't get that Borat guy. To me, he's just Yakov Smirnoff. Been there, done that. Am I missing the true appeal of him?

BTW, you have my keychain.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I see what you're saying about the Yakov Smirnoff thing. Actually I have no idea if this Borat movie is going to be any good or not, but I do think the Ali G. guy is kinda funny sometimes, so I was willing to give this one a shot and see what all the hizz-ype was about. I guess I probably should have chosen Idiocracy instead (is that the name of the new Mike Judge movie that's only playing in, like 3 theater across the country?)

Your keychain? I don't...

Oh... {{blush}}

:-)

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Yakov was a suckup -
the appeal with Borat is the willing in your face wrongness of him- confrontational comedy if you will

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home