Thursday, January 25, 2007

Little Packages

My birthday isn't until next month, but seeing as how it's possible Joe won't be able to have that day off from work to hang out with me on my actual birthday he took it upon himself to treat me last night to a movie and a gift and just said "Tonight, let's pretend it's the 20th". Well shucks. I can get with that.

The movie: Pan's Labyrinth, which I have been dying to see for nearly a year since I first read about its production. And I wasn't disappointed.

The gift: I'm a mommy again!

I haven't named it yet. "Rodney" brings back a deluge of bittersweet memories. But this means I can go walking again. Well, you could always go walking, you lazy bitch. But it's a lot more fun to have a child to show off to to the other soccermommies out walking/running with their 'lil sweetykins. This also means that I have absolutely no excuses anymore.

Thank you, my love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Yours is probably better than mine with the longer battery life and the brighter screen.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home