Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Darn That Dream


First 20 tracks on my iPod this morning whilst trying to relieve myself of last night's headache...

1. "Giant Robots" - Berzerk
2. "Sure Shot" - Beastie Boys
3. "(I'm A) Slave 4 U" - Britney Spears
4. "So You Think You're In Love" - Robyn Hitchcock
5. "Disciples Of Funk" - Bootsy's Rubber Band
6. "Hold Me Now" - Elastica
7. "Across The Universe" - Fiona Apple
8. "Between The Lines" - Kathy Diamond
9. "That's Truckdrivin'" - Slim Jacobs
10. "I'd Rather Go Blind" - Etta James
11. "Guaya Guaya" - Notch
12. "Go-Go Girls" - K-The-I???
13. "I Feel Good (Pilooski Edit)" - Jackson Jones
14. "Who Stole My Last Piece Of Chicken" - Organized Konfusion
15. "I'm Mr. Big Stuff" - Jimmy Hicks
16. "Dirt" - Death In Vegas
17. "Right On Brother! Right On!" - The P&J Review Band
18. "Tomorrow Never Knows" - The Beatles
19. "Oliver Square" - Cadence Weapon
20. "Fuck Authority" - Pennywise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home