Saturday, October 06, 2007

Sleep Late, My Lady Friend


First 20 tracks on my iPod this afternoon while not feeling quite up to snuff...


1. "Shot Shot" - Gomez
2. "British People In Hot Weather" - The Fall
3. "Sketches of Israel" - Michael Garrick Trio
4. "The Grunt" - The JB's
5. "Come" - Dizzy Monk
6. "Chase" - Giorgio Moroder
7. "Straight Outta Clinton" - The Pee Tanks
8. "This Is My Story, This Is My Song" - Thelonious Monk
9. "My Bonnie" - Tony Sheridan w/The Beatles
10. "Psycho" - The Sonics
11. "Love At First Sight (live)" - Kylie Mingoue
12. "Grit" - Buzzov.en
13. "Hello Walls" - Faron Young
14. "The Booker Tease" - The Residents
15. "Clean Up Woman" - Betty Wright
16. "Sidekick" - Rancid
17. "Sad New Day" - Me Phi Me"
18. "Bang" - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
19. "A Bad Note" - Outkast
20. "Chips, Chicken, Banana Split" - Jo-Jo and the Fugitives

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home