Thursday, November 15, 2007

No Time For Space


First 20 tracks on my iTunes this morning, wishing for some reason that it was 1990 again.


1. "Beyond Belief" - Lambchop
2. "Bodies" - Drowning Pool
3. "Tembe Na Tembe" - Liengo
4. "The Song Of The Heart" - Prince
5. "Why Can't I Touch It?" - The Buzzcocks
6. "Come Again" - Headcase
7. "At This Moment" - Billy Vea & The Beaters
8. "Landside" - Fleetwood Mac
9. "Through Being Cool" - Devo
10. "Time Fekill 1" - Papa's Culture
11. "Suspect Device" - Stiff Little Fingers
12. "Bodyheat" - James Brown
13. "I Can See Clearly Now" - Johnny Nash
14. "Synthetic Forms" - Front Line Assembly
15. "Love Apnea" - Dirt Merchants
16. "Noise Annoys" - The Buzzcocks
17. "Rats" - Schlong
18. "Final Solution" - Pere Ubu
19. "Dry" - PJ Harvey
20. "Hot On The Heels Of Love" - Throbbing Gristle

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great pic of you! Looks like you've lost some more weight...

8:12 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh honey, I wish. That pic was taken last year, and I just dug it up from my files to slap on a subject graphic. But thank you! How is your progress coming?

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost another 3 pounds last week, so I'm pretty happy! So that's 43.5so far.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home