Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not Again

The pain is back.

Not anywhere as severe as it was that day, but I still called out from work and took it as easy as possible. But unlike that first day, the pain didn't fade after a few hours. This morning it woke me up, to where I was even dreaming about having the pain until I opened my eyes and discovered that it wasn't a dream. And after taking some Aleve it became a bit bearable so long as I don't sit for too long. But I spent from about 10:30am to 2:45pm fast asleep, and it's 6:42pm now and it's still about the same as it was when it shook me awake this morning. That tears it. I'm going to the doctor first thing in the morning if this persists throughout the night.

Former WCW wrestler The Maestro will be the guest on the Minority Round Table tonight with "Jobber Joe" at 11Pm EST.

Okay, gotta go lay back down again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel!

WTF??

El Gee x

8:41 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I know, honey. Boy, I know...

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home