Friday, January 25, 2008

Pin Point Eyes


The information I have at my disposal at work says that the new album Lust Lust Lust by The Raveonettes is due out February 5th, while Amazon seems to be claiming February 19th. Knowing our track record for accuracy on the job, my money's on Amazon's date. Either way, it's already out in Europe and it's taking its sweet time getting here. Not to mention getting to Virginia.... the band, that is, who always bypasses the Norva every year and doesn't get much closer than The Black Cat in DC, which is about as far as their current routing calendar seems to go for now. Gettin' my Sune Rose Wagner lustlustlust on ain't hap'nin in 2008 by the early forecast already, just like last year and the year before, and etc. Why do I insist on residing in such a desolate cultural wasteland? Really kinda sucksucksucks.

So anyway, seems their offering a vinyl copy of the new album for order through my store, so I placed a pre-order in along with my reserved CD copy, and I guess I'll see which we actually get in stock, whichever flippin' day it comes out. In the meantime, enjoy the ghostly video to their new single "Dead Sound". I gotta go get a haircut.


3 Comments:

Blogger x said...

Hey man, I can help you out with this (if you want). Email me at my DWS name at yahoo.

cpg

8:55 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

cpg, babes! I'm rtying to find you over at DWS and I can't pull up your profile. Email me at castellanosmelp@aol.com I am eager to hear from you, anyway!

11:31 AM  
Blogger x said...

Email sent. Check your spam filter in case it considers me a pervert.

cpg

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home