Saturday, February 02, 2008

I Just Slept For Ten Hours...


First 20 tracks on my iTunes this morning still wishing I had my beloved iPod back...
1. "Are You Ready?" - Salt 'N Pepa
2. "No Way Back" - Adonis
3. "Br Hymn" - Pennywise
4. "Blitzkrieg Bop" - Ramones
5. "Chick Habit" - April March
6. "Of These, Hope" - Peter Gabriel
7. "Debt" - Face To Face
8. "My Drawers" - The Time
9. "So Hard (David Morales Mix)" - Pet Shop Boys
10. "Lucille" - Little Richard
11. "I Don't Need God" - Greater Than One
12. "Barkin' Up The Wrong Tree" - James Young & The House Wreckers
13. "Electric Avenue" - Eddy Grant
14. "My Goddess" - The Exies
15. "Planet Earth" - Prince
16. "Those Rules You Made" - The Schema
17. "Don't Stop Me Now" - Queen
18. "Takin' It To The Streets" - The Doobie Brothers
19. "Childhood" - Dusted
20. "You And Your Folks, Me And My Folks" - Funkadelic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home