Monday, July 21, 2008

A Most Delicious Piece Of Fried Gold


At long last, Spaced: The Complete Series is being released in the United States for the first time tomorrow. Aside from the same extras found on the UK version, this set features episode audio commentaries by fans such as Kevin Smith, Patton Oswalt, Quentin Taratinto, Matt Stone, Diablo Cody, and Bill Hader, as well as an hour-long 2007 Q&A with director Edgar Wright and the cast.
I already have the British version, so do I want to shell out for the domestic copy as well? We're only getting one copy in at work tomorrow, and I'm thinking about selling some CDs to shave a little off the price. But I mean, I already have it. But, but... it's Spaced. Did I mention it's Spaaaaced?
*bananatearshairout*
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, YOU MUGS? GO GIT DIS SHIT!+!+!+!+!!!!!
Er, tomorrow, that is. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger MostPeopleAreBlank said...

Awesome show! I bought a bootleg of it at the Chiller Con last year, but I do love good commentary tracks so I may have to upgrade at some point.

I saw Kevin Smith did an in-store with these guys at one of his Jay and Silent Bob Comic Shops in Cali...I was SO hoping he'd do it at one of his NJ locales, but no dice.

I think next year I might try and go to Comicon out there in San Diego...I have to say from all reports it looks like a hoot!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home