Sunday, July 20, 2008

Question Of Balance

First 20 tracks on my iTunes this morning trying to figure out where this is all heading.

1. "Your Mind And We Belong Together" - Love
2. "Little Brown Jug" - Glenn Miller & His Orchestra
3. "Nightmares" - Clipse w/Bilal
4. "Nursery Rhyme Breather" - U.N.K.L.E.
5. "25 Or 6 To 4" - Chicago
6. "Mr. Know It All" - Primus
7. "Sorceress" - Return To Forever
8. "To Look At You" - INXS
9. "Joint 2 Joint" - Prince
10. "Into A Nightmare" - Classic Case
11. "When Doves Cry" - Prince & The Revolution
12. "So Tough" - The Slits
13. "Cream" - Prince
14. "Then Came The Last Days Of May" - Blue Oyster Cult
15. "Mind Your Business" - Hank Williams
16. "Nothing Before Me But Thang" - Parliament
17. "Can't Front On Me" - Pete Rock & CL Smooth
18. "Crazy Little Rocker" - Paul Robertson
19. "Blood Of The Moon" - Dead To Fall
20. "Epitaph 1919" - Dagmar Krause

2 Comments:

Blogger MostPeopleAreBlank said...

Nice! I bought my 3 year old niece a little stuffed animal Cthulu a few months back.

I've always meant to ask...just how many songs are on that ipod?! And what's the odds of TWO Prince tracks in your top list (Just got Prince's greatest hits and 10 other CD's in the mail today from typing in those codes on pepsi soda caps! 660 codes = 11 free CD's! Rock!) - I didn't drink that much soda, everyone at work gives em to me

8:06 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

It says 11,791 on the itunes reader, so that includes all the goofy little sound clips and podcast as well. And boy do I wish I could find my old ipod again! It's lost somewhere in this house, so I resort to playing my itunes at shuffle while I'm puttering arund the house.

And of those 11,000 songs, about 300 of them are Prince. ;)

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home