Friday, April 17, 2009

Maybe This Will Help

The Friday Five:

What is your favorite food from each food group?

1. Bread (Grain) Group:
Love good, fresh bread that's hard on the outside and soft on the inside. Like baguettes. Just bought one today. I try not to eat too much bread, but every now and then I get that yen.

2. Meat (Protein) Group:
Most seafood of any kind. I was eating a lot of fresh fish for oils, but I just bought some Udo's Oil the other day to see if that might be a good substitute when I can't get good fish (and I can't cook for damn).

3. Vegetable Group:
Adore most veggies. Current favorites are broccoli, brussels sprouts, spinach, and anything light and greeny.

4. Fruit Group:
Bananas, blueberries, papaya, raspberries, and watermelon.

5. Sugars, Fats and Oils:
Guh. Everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home